At FM Fuel & Resources we view our carriers as an extension of our company, so we only work with the best in the business.
National & Regional Carriers
As FM Fuel & Resources grows its business and expands into more states, we are always looking for customer centric companies to work with. We work with national and regional carriers with a focus as a bulk commodity transporter of gasoline, diesel, other fuels and chemicals to our customers nationwide. Our customers have circumstances that require both pump and non-pump equipment. We view our carriers as an extension of our company, so we only choose those that provide great customer service.
If you provide amazing customer service and meet the following requirements, FM Fuel & Resources is the partner you have been searching for.
Requirements from our fleet partners:
- Modern fleet and compartmentalized product trailers
- Great safety record
- Insurance must be current and maintained while under a FM Fuel & Resources load
- Insurance certificate required to prove [$1,000,000] minimum coverage
- Drivers must be professional at all times
- Drivers must meet all DOT requirements
- Agree to and sign a FM Fuel & Resources Carrier Agreement
- Approved by the terminal in which you wish to load